Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB™)
Gain an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation in the organization.
What You Will Learn
Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
|Certification||Prerequisite Experience||Prerequisite Education||Target Audience||Cost of Exam||Maintaining certification||Current Pass Rate (%)*|
|SSGB™||Nil||Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But not mandatory)||Employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.||USD 200||Take SSGB™ Recertification exam every 3 years or earn any 6sigmastudy™ Certification. More||98|
*Pass Rate for the SSGB™ examination indicates the percentage of candidates passing the exam in the first attempt who attempted all the questions.
This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But Not Mandatory)
- When you apply for the Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you get access to a free online course.
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 90 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- When you purchase this course, you will gain access to course content on the PDMA platform, and you will be emailed login credentials for the partner site – 6SigmaStudy.com. With your credentials, you will have access to the full course materials and training facilities, which you can follow at your pace and place.
- When you are ready, you can schedule the exam and be notified of exam particulars by email.