With no prior experience, you will have the opportunity to design and deliver a business case, working with hands-on examples. You will be comfortable in pulling together all the various elements, structuring the presentation and flow, explaining key areas with confidence, and leading your executives or stakeholders to a point of positive decisions. You will feel empowered to have conversations on feasibility and ROI in the process.
If you need to get management, executive or stakeholder support or approvals and you are required to present proposals or plans for new projects, programs, products or to secure resources, then this course is for you.
This course will help you to develop and present a business case to decision-makers in or to an organisation. It assumes no prior experience.
- Know what a business case is
- Know when it is used
- Understand the steps and logic in building a business case
- Build key elements of a business case
- Explore key considerations for presenting a business case
- Access tips, tricks and strategies to increase your impact on your audience
Who’s it for?
- Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Professional Service Contractors & Freelance Professionals
- Department and Branch Managers
- Plant Engineers
- Operations and Maintenance Managers
- IT Professionals
- Project Managers
- Marketing and HR Professionals
- Team Leads and other technical professionals
Developing and delivering a business case can be an intimidating experience. Being required to present to a panel or person to get approvals requires a combination of business acumen, technical understanding of the area being proposed and presentation technique. The business case is a tool that can help you improve your success rate.
There are a lot of tutorials, samples and templates available online, and these are all useful in their own way. If, however, you want to spend your time dealing with the results of the process, and want to ensure you cover all bases to get the right approvals, then this is the right course for you.