Computer Literacy & Internet Productivity
Working professionals with no prior exposure to computer literacy need now more than ever before the ability to effectively operate in a networked, online environment.
This Computer Literacy and Internet Productivity Fundamentals workshop will empower the participant with an introduction to the Office Productivity and Internet Fundamentals suites – using Microsoft Office, Google and alternative open source platforms.
Who’s it for?
- Working professionals and administrative personnel
- Technical experts and functional specialists
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Teachers, students and interns
Build your ability to:
- Develop proper assignments, reports and memos
- Create presentations and graphics for education, business and program pitches
- Manipulate spreadsheets for fast and accurate calculations and reports
- Create and deploy simple relational databases for your activities
- Get the most out of your email account
- Take control of your Internet experience
- Secure your privacy, confidentiality and continuity
Participants will be issued a Certificate of Achievement upon successful completion of the course, subject to:
- A minimum of 80% pass rate of activities and assignments, and
- A minimum of 80% attendance (6 sessions)
You will need
- Access to a computing device (with either Microsoft Office**, OpenOffice OR Libre Office (**Office 2019 (preferred) or Office 365 strongly recommended)
- Google Chrome, FireFox or Microsoft Edge Internet Browser
- Zoom app (to access the live classes)
- A stable Internet connection
About your instructor
Mr. Faheem Mohammed has over twenty years of teaching practice across academic, technical and corporate training programs and professional workshops. He has taught programs in countries throughout the region to adult and youth audiences in academic and practical disciplines. He has a Master of Science in Strategic Business Information Technology, a Bachelor of Science in Management Studies (LSE), and holds post-graduate and other certifications in adult education and theology.