Business Case Design and Delivery
If you need to get management, executive or stakeholder support or approvals and you are required to present proposals or plans for new projects, programs, products or to secure resources, then this course is for you.
This course will help you to develop and present a business case to decision-makers in or to an organisation. It assumes no prior experience.
- Know what a business case is
- Know when it is used
- Understand the steps and logic in building a business case
- Build key elements of a business case
- Explore key considerations for presenting a business case
- Access tips, tricks and strategies to increase your impact on your audience
Who’s it for?
- Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Professional Service Contractors & Freelance Professionals
- Department and Branch Managers
- Plant Engineers
- Operations and Maintenance Managers
- IT Professionals
- Project Managers
- Marketing and HR Professionals
- Team Leads and other technical professionals
Developing and delivering a business case can be an intimidating experience. Being required to present to a panel or person to get approvals requires a combination of business acumen, technical understanding of the area being proposed and presentation technique. The business case is a tool that can help you improve your success rate.
There are a lot of tutorials, samples and templates available online, and these are all useful in their own way. If, however, you want to spend your time dealing with the results of the process, and want to ensure you cover all bases to get the right approvals, then this is the right course for you.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch process everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!